Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Since I've been single I've been having fun with friends, going on a few dates here and there but I feel alone. I'm the type of person that has to have someone there to cuddle with, I don't have to always be in a relationship but I just like having someone that I'm into to spend some time with. Bein single is fun but in a way it sucks. Sorry just had to vent alittle. Anybody else feel like that, has fun bein single but hates it at the same time.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i feel the same, i just deal wit it, too easy to get caught up wit someone who s ignant and would bring drama in yo life, i just stick to friends until im ready for a long term...no in betweens

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Draggirl said:
:( Since I've been single I've been having fun with friends, going on a few dates here and there but I feel alone. I'm the type of person that has to have someone there to cuddle with, I don't have to always be in a relationship but I just like having someone that I'm into to spend some time with. Bein single is fun but in a way it sucks. Sorry just had to vent alittle. Anybody else feel like that, has fun bein single but hates it at the same time.

Sorry to hear your feeling lonely. Keep ya head up. The right person will find you....:hug

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be o.k. I'm not really depressed, I just get sad sometimes. It sucks when you think that you've found mr. right and it ends up going to crap. Thanks for the kind words. :)

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Draggirl said:
I'll be o.k. I'm not really depressed, I just get sad sometimes. It sucks when you think that you've found mr. right and it ends up going to crap. Thanks for the kind words. :)

anytime...just keep yourself happy ...i'd hang out wit ya if you lived near me....

·
Registered
111 Posts
jreese said:
stop looking...let it come to you..
if you don't look.. they don't come to you.. i think i may have found her though. all i gotta do is see if she feels the same about me

draggirl.. that's a good way to go about it. though you can only keep yourself busy for so long

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Draggirl said:
Being single is great, but having someone to "cuddle" with
is always great, too. What's wrong with the "friends with
benefits" option? I'll even buy the pizza/chinese :lol.

·
Registered
632 Posts
hey draggirl.
i think i feel the same way you do, yeah it sux.
been single for 8 months now from a 4 year relationship.
its like you know u have so much you could offer to somebody but nobody to offer it to..
but what can u do i guess but be patient..
im sure youll find a really good guy who will appreciate you and reciprocate your feelings, and im sure ill find a nice girl who will do the same, just gotta keep an eye out.
check out this site it will make you laugh ^_+
www.funnyjunk.com

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Draggirl said:
???????

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
boostaholic said:
im mr. right :D :D :clap :clap :bye :bye **hint hint **blink blink~~**

LOL! To cute! ;)

Don't get me wrong I like being single and I've never had a friend with benefits , probably wouldn't be so bad :p but I think I feel lonely cause I don't have anyone that I feel a connection with and cuddling is fun but for me it's so much better when I'm into the person and I hate sleeping alone, it sucks! :( I don't know maybe being single for the first time in almost 10 years has something to do with me feeling lonely. I'm going to be working a ton for the next couple months so that will take up alot of my time. But l'm gonna try and enjoy myself and work, work, work. Thanks for the nice comments guys. :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I don't know, but I feel like if u wait for mr right, hez not gonna come to u!! U gotta go out there and get him. CarpeDium!!! Ya dig??

Its a damn shame that therez so many guyz and so many babez that r single and haven't hooked up yet!! Me, im still lookin :nod

Shy? Prolly, but like i said, u gotta go out there and grab that certain he/she, or else ur gonna b wanderin around hopin mr/mrs right will appear right in front of u!!

And, dont feel lonely, friends r more stable than boyfriends. Friends like u for who u are. Boyfriends, usually, like u for what u look like!!
If u ever feel lonely pop in 2pac's "Keep Ya Head Up" or "Better Dayz", he'll lift ur spirits

And, if that don't work, u always got ur SHO buddies
:hug :byye

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I don't know if I'm really looking for a serious relationship, although if I met someone and things went really well I wouldn't stop it from happening but I would like to meet someone that I'm totally in to (I acually have but he's in another state and alot younger than me so that kinda complicates things) to go have fun with, cuddle with, you know all that good stuff. Thanks for the advice. :) And yes I'll always have you guys. ;)

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
Draggirl said:
Well I don't know if I'm really looking for a serious relationship, although if I met someone and things went really well I wouldn't stop it from happening but I would like to meet someone that I'm totally in to to go have fun with, cuddle with, you know all that good stuff. Thanks for the advice. :) And yes I'll always have you guys. ;)
wierd
i was in the smae boat
had that
but gave it up
cuz of the whole not knowing what i wanted thing...
somtimes i think single is best.. like right now when i have no clue what i want
and shouldn't be with anyone cuz i'll just hurt them :cry

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.