Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO I missed their plates. I got out of my car and they were in a group like hey ****** you're cool now and I just brushed it off n said "whatever" n went inside a restaurant and when I come back my new taillights are smashed and bumper is fucked up. I still have the stock taillights though, I could just put those back on..? and if I got a new bumper or get this one fixed it needs a custom paint job like the rest of the car.. or the whole car needs a new paint job.. I was thinking like a dark charcoal grey.. still dont know what to do about teh situation atm. I got a police report # and i need to have a body shop look at the damage b4 I report it to the insurance..

·
Registered
485 Posts
that sucks bro sad sad day best of luck i hope those guys get whats comin to them....hope everything works out for the best

·
Registered
406 Posts
too bad you didnt know them around, a brick through the windshield of the evo sounds like a great way to return the favor :number1

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
detroit-delsol said:
too bad you didnt know them around, a brick through the windshield of the evo sounds like a great way to return the favor :number1

windshields are cheap

smash their quarters

and bang some holes in there fmic

also ...those advans that come on lancers are quite pricey

·
Registered
406 Posts
why not just cut to the chase and do a drive-by walking with a can of spray paint? one thing that is a nightmare on cars is candle wax, ive skateboarded for years..that is one that i can definately confirm. walk by and "oops" with the candle chunk in your hand leaving a nice big ass streak down along the whole body (not that ive ever done that but ive seen it lol)

·
Registered
20,101 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
better yet, just take that trick from grumpy old men and somehow get a huge fish underneath the drivers or passenger seat lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
or get under his hood and snap all his fan blades so when hes riding around his motor over heats ( and fuckin his paint up would be cool) but we all have to know there is a unwrigting law here with us guys not to f*ck with eachothers cars but i say he started it

·
Registered
406 Posts
just cut to the chase and cut the damn brake line...that is quick, simple and will most certainly do more damage then just some paint,rocks,etc...not to mention only take a few seconds :)

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
stu89 said:
or get under his hood and snap all his fan blades so when hes riding around his motor over heats ( and fuckin his paint up would be cool) but we all have to know there is a unwrigting law here with us guys not to f*ck with eachothers cars but i say he started it
thats not funny. my fan stopped working and my car overheated last week. then i replaced the thermostat about 4 hours ago :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.