Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i stopped at pep boys to pick some stuff out and i come out. I pull out from the spot and as i am about to go forward i look and see a mini-van backing up towards me. Before i know it she hits my back bumper. I need to get a new bumper now and hopefully i will be able to get some of the money from her. Well heres the damage...

·
Registered
118 Posts
that HO! did you get her liscense plate number, full name, insurance company and VIN? did she even have insurance, do you have insurance? will the insurance cover it? if not, do what I did last time I got hit by someone with no insurance, sue them for the money.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i filed a police report and everything. I am not going through insurance and the lady doesnt want to go through insurance either. I will be contacting the lady today to figure out the money situation. On a good note i should be getting my bronze circuit 8's and yokohama es 100's in the mail 2morrow.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Get your money from her asap. If she starts playing games, dont waste your time and contact her insurance right away. People always say "please dont call my insurnace company, i will pay you", and then start playing games... so get ur estimates and call her up and say where is my $$$. On a lighter note i would love to see some pics of ur rims on the car. :D

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
yeah man, tell her to pay up or ur going either to insurance or to a judge with a lawsuit, and if it goes that way, follow through till you get paid... mini vans have such shitty vision and the drivers never look where they're going either...

i was in stop and go traffic and got rear-ended by some bitch in a minivan with like 5 kids in there who were distracting her so much that she hit the gas instead of the brake when i stopped... :bh :mad

but the good news is it was in my truck, which suffered minor damage (broken taillight, scratched paint) and her minivan (ford windstar) impaled itself on my bumper and most of the grille got torn off when she backed up cuz it was caught in the hitch ball i have screwed into the bumper :hehe

she probly spent more to get a whole new front end on her piece of shit than i spent to buy the truck!!!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well some good news... the lady is cuttin me a check 2morrow for the damage and i will most likely be getting my car fixed next week... it was pretty easy because she doesnt want to go through insurance because she doesnt want her husband to find out :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on another note if my rims and tires do come 2morrow i will most likely put them on saturday nite and you guys can definantly expect some pics :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
ruffryder744 said:
on another note if my rims and tires do come 2morrow i will most likely put them on saturday nite and you guys can definantly expect some pics :D
can i have ur blades :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
ruffryder744 said:
i was waiting for someone to ask that question
lol, i was surprised no1 has
if i had ne more money id try and buy em from u but o well, doubt they'd look that good on my ride ne ways lol
btw glad u didnt get srewed by the chick in the minivan... like ppl have said, it can be risky not going through insurance.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my swirlies are really messed up though from the previous owner (a lot of curbage and scrapes on them) so i doubt any1 would really want to buy them... yea i am very happy that i didnt get screwed out of the money, well i shouldnt really say anything until i actually have the check in my hand 2morrow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts