Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i didt think the sports model was worth another $2000 more!!! all it is is cosmetic only its not any faster and i doest get any better gas mileage but its all opinion.... i also noticed the spoons sports make a ton of stuff for it....filter, exhaust, trottle body, header from spoon is 125 to the wheels...plus they make a carbon fiber bonnet

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
180kbim325 said:
i didt think the sports model was worth another $2000 more!!! all it is is cosmetic only its not any faster and i doest get any better gas mileage but its all opinion.... i also noticed the spoons sports make a ton of stuff for it....filter, exhaust, trottle body, header from spoon is 125 to the wheels...plus they make a carbon fiber bonnet
well i also like the mp3/wma cd player the 2 extra speakers, alloy wheels, and whatever else.. i know im missing some
and i told the dealer that was talking to me that one day to cut me a good price or im going to Joe, my usual dealer.... :number1

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats cool i hope they come down the only prob is i call 5 differnet dealers in my area and they all said that they wont come down on the pice AT ALL. but good luck. im at 250mi lol GO FIT

·
Registered
252 Posts
pictures really dont do the fit justice. i went and looked at one yesterday and i have to say that they look rather amazing in person. i'm toying with the possiblity of purchasing one, just not sure at this point

Reactions: Roro

·
Registered
395 Posts
what kinda fuel economy does the fit get?

·
Registered
23 Posts
On my first tank of gas, I got 32.3 mpg (USA gallons) and that was
using the A/C 30% of the miles and driving around entirely too fast
on the freeway and jack-rabbit starts... yeah I've got a heavy right
foot. Maybe someone who feathers the gas peddle can report...

:D

(Oh yeah, I need to check the tire pressure.)

edit: fit sport a/t

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.