Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah well i thought it was going good and i was waiting for my check to come for my 02 r6 and i wait and weeks go by and it finaly comes (saturday :D ) go to the bank 2day try and cash it and they tell me they were going to have to hld it for 5 buisness days i was liek ok w/e, so then they were like we can check if its a real check right now so i go yeah go ahead..... come back 15 min later yeah fake check :bh :bh :bh :cry im just pisssd and i need to just let my story out. any one get any email from tom luis tell him to go F' him self

·
Registered
168 Posts
:bye :bye :bye
WTF did he just say?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it means i got scamed and didnt get my money for my bike so im pissd wheni have a million offers from other people

·
Registered
747 Posts
dude, if someone writes you a check for something expensive like a bike or a car, call the bank before you give it them, damn, i thought everyone knew that....

oh, and since he wrote you a bad check, call the cops and report it stolen... they'll find it...

·
Registered
168 Posts
comon sense..

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i didnt send the bike i was waiting for the check to clear, just pissd b/c now im in debt and i wanted to get rid of the bike. no1 believe emails from tom luis

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
uh...dude...just chill out...don't cry about it...just try to sell the bike again...what's so hard about that? :kick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts