Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yea, I love ebay. just placed an order for cams, valvesprings and Ti retainers.

What Crower wants for them:
62402T-2 Stage 2 turbo profile cams - $422
84162 valvesprings and Ti retainers - $356
which adds up to $778 plus shipping

I paid $700 shipped to my door with insurance. saved myself a couple bucks. hopefully I should have them in 1-6 business days :bounce
on thurs or fri I should be ordering a set of Ferrea valves and some more goodies :D

my project changed form lsvtec to boost. so my ITR head is officially up for sale now

·
Registered
659 Posts
congrats on the purchase... got yourself a nice deal on those parts... thats gonna be a pretty mean set-up

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ruffryder744 said:
congrats on the purchase... got yourself a nice deal on those parts... thats gonna be a pretty mean set-up
thats what Im hoping for. by this weekend I should have all my parts for the head (cams, springs, retainers, valves, cam gears) purchased and on the way.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Nice! I paid $355 shipped for my Crowers, but that was almost 3 years ago. Wow it's been a long time....

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Turbo...heh....it's alright I'm lured by the dark side as well when the CR/VTEC explodes I will resleeve the LS block get new forged pistons and go with boost with the ITR head.

·
Banned
32 Posts
Ahh ebay

ebay is both yin and yang buyer beware. Make sure you read the whole item description and read the sellers reviews. But sometimes ebay doesnt have the best prices just look up fal fans on ebay, you'll see what i mean. I have purchased most of my car stuff from ebay and it has saved me a bundle just by buying good generic name stuff so rock on ebay just be carefull

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
martinez32 said:
Dammit parts come at the wrong time...always when I don't have money :(

fuck fuckity fuck :mad

good luck though :p
I know the feeling. eBay rocks. I've bought a lot of stuff from there for my car. The best part is it comes to ME! The closest Acura dealership is about an hour away, so it coming to me is a good thing. Also, it's hard for me to get to the dealer during their business hours. Also, the prices are usually a lot lower, something I like a lot!

WhiteLS: How do you like the C-Pillar bar? Did it actually do anything? How is the clearance if a person sits in the back seat?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts