Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least... I love taking advantage of them.

On June 5th, I was driving on a two lane rd, 45mph zone. Out of nowhere, a 2002 Burgundy Silverado makes a left off a side street right in front of me. I laid into the horn, and swerved to the right to avoid him. Scared the living shit out of me. I went off the road about halfway, and hit a big ditch. Our cars didnt touch. So i pulled over, and so did he. I didnt find anything wrong at the time, but as luck would have it- the popo were driving by at that moment. They pulled over, and we exchanged info (me and the other driver). The cops ruled it his fault. Later on, i was checking it out. I noticed my CV boot was blown. I dont know if this was caused from the accident (chances are it wasnt). I filed a claim anyway, and the claims adjuster came out to have a look. I bought two brand new OEM honda axles on HT for $75 shipped. Claims adjuster just left about ten minutes ago, after handing me a check for $466.98.

Gotta love that. :D

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
I take it this is the other guy's insurance, not your own, right? If so, right on man!! Makin my job harder (I work with corporate expenses for an insurance company) but that's what we're here for.

·
Registered
197 Posts
gotta love it when insurance actually works to your benefit.

·
Registered
17,589 Posts
MetallicGreyGSR said:
Wow, someone sure is clever and mature. I didn't realize you were still in high school. I thought forums were intended to offer help.
dont worry bout it, what fun is the site if we cant crack a few jokes?

and HT is honda- tech.com with no space. (i think someone else said it, but ill say it again).

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
ezeedee said:
dont worry bout it, what fun is the site if we cant crack a few jokes?

and HT is honda- tech.com with no space. (i think someone else said it, but ill say it again).
haha are you just the rebell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.