Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked mine up last night. It's awesome. Prayin' for snow so I can see how the 4 wheel drive handles it.

Ridgeline RTS

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congrats! If the color is black then it's going to be some work keeping it clean. I thought I would have seen more by now but I've only seen 3 on the road so far. I hope they offer some more rim options in the coming model years.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
car and driver loves this thing, im not a big truck fan, but ive heard lots of great things about the ridgeline, good luck with it and keep up on the oil changes!

·
Registered
246 Posts
i want one on airride and have 20 and 22 inch gunmetals wrapped in toyo man i think black looks good.

Is that your daily driver ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the black too, however in wasn't my first choice. I really liked the steel metalic blue, but the dealer didn't have any and I couldn't wait, and black was my second favorite color. I don't regret it though. It definately looks great, drives great. It rules.

I believe its Motor Trends truck of the year as well.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
awesome looks great...i want a truck :eek:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Heck yeah brian! :btu

·
Registered
107 Posts
See any pictures, Yoda does not.

·
Registered
124 Posts
YoDa I am said:
See any pictures, Yoda does not.
wtfs with yoda.
You probably got a yoda fetish where you got this blow up doll of him that you pork each night

No thats true though i have heard that

Thanks,
Raul

·
Registered
107 Posts
66gmc said:
wtfs with yoda.
You probably got a yoda fetish where you got this blow up doll of him that you pork each night

No thats true though i have heard that

Thanks,
Raul

fuck dude the what? very lame that was! Since forgive you I do, okay it is.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
YoDa I am said:
fuck dude the what? very lame that was! Since forgive you I do, okay it is.
omg dude. it was ok at first, but now it's just fucking creepy.... :fear
have you ever even had sex with a real woman before?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Yoda is supposed to be wise. You are apparently not since you pulled up a thread thats almost a year old and expect the picture links to still work. Clearly you are some sort of imposter.

·
Registered
107 Posts
on multiple levels funny some responses are. due to character mode forced my speech is.

creep out this easily if, pussy you are then. I get plenty speaking of which. Internet only it is, take seriously that you cannot.

·
Registered
124 Posts
YoDa I am said:
on multiple levels funny some responses are. due to character mode forced my speech is.

creep out this easily if, pussy you are then. I get plenty speaking of which. Internet only it is, take seriously that you cannot.
I think you come from upper bum fucked egypt and you are actually homeless.
You made your computer out of rocks and camel shit.

Yep your a wise boy master yoda

Thanks,
Raul

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
YoDa I am said:

i'm just sick of trying to read his posts. help he needs. cool points he has not.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts