Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i might buy..........................

a mac product :eek :eek :eek
well an ipod anyways. i dunno, ive never really wanted one since ive got my MiniDisc player and such, but with school, my files are getting friggin huge, and my 256 thumb drive doesnt seem to hold shit any more so i dunno, im still riding the fence about this one. waddyall think?

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
CivicPwR_56 said:
i might buy..........................

a mac product :eek :eek :eek
well an ipod anyways. i dunno, ive never really wanted one since ive got my MiniDisc player and such, but with school, my files are getting friggin huge, and my 256 thumb drive doesnt seem to hold shit any more so i dunno, im still riding the fence about this one. waddyall think?
gay and this post will prompt Mac parrots to pop up and say buy a mac, buy a mac.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
look into the dell jukebox :) sometimes near the end of the qaurter u can get it for much cheaper. ipods are nice but too pricey.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hate dell, dell products, dell support services and basically everything about them, so thats out. and as far as the rca lyra and other variations go, they usually dont have a firewire port, or near the battery life of the ipod

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
overpriced bars of soap. I'd say get the iriver h100 series but they're discontinued now. Shame because they were the end all of mp3 players.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i have the iriver h320. it rocks! though the newer one H10 looks nicer but it has a smaller LCD and its only 5gb right now. though i believe bigger HD version will come out soon.

its about the same size as an ipod cept its slightly thicker. has a 2" color LCD. view photos and if flashed with international firmware, u can watch videos/movies on it. plus sound quality on the thing is great. and battery life is better than ipod. is it the best mp3 player out there? probably not. since theres no absolute best since each person has diff preferences. its not perfect but i love mines. iriver also has a nice community for support and such. worth looking into. :)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea the iriver h320 looks pretty pimp. but have you used it as a flash drive? or do you just store music on it?

cus the only thing holding me back is that i need to be able to take it, drop random files on it, and take it to another computer, plug it in without installing drivers and be on my way

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
meh, fork it. that looks awesome and newegg has it for 306 so i bought it. with the warranty and next day shipping it was 360 total. not too bad. thats about what i would have paid for an ipod with tax at a store

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
did u get the 20g or 40g one? cuz the 20gb was on sale for like $214 at best buy. but yea good choice. and yes, you can plug it into any winXp machine and it'll recognize it as a removable drive without installing anything. thats one of hte big plus about it.

when you get it, chk out http://www.misticriver.net/boards/index.php? for stuff on the iriver.

hit me up if u need some help or info on anything about the player. :)

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
"You don't know teh powah of teh darkside!"
HA!
One you go dark, you nevah go back.....
Seriously, you won't regret getting the iPod, and even if you did, we'd shock you with the darkside of the force electricty until you came back around.....or until your death....

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ekkkk said:
did u get the 20g or 40g one? cuz the 20gb was on sale for like $214 at best buy. but yea good choice. and yes, you can plug it into any winXp machine and it'll recognize it as a removable drive without installing anything. thats one of hte big plus about it.

when you get it, chk out http://www.misticriver.net/boards/index.php? for stuff on the iriver.

hit me up if u need some help or info on anything about the player. :)
werd. it should be here tommorow!! i just need to find the flash so i can watch movies on it :p

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
CivicPwR_56 said:
werd. it should be here tommorow!! i just need to find the flash so i can watch movies on it :p
these kinda movies ..................................... ?

looks better in person. i didnt take the picture too good :hehe

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
damn it jason im still holding out til i get this 3rd shift admin job if i dont get it i cant get my hp ipaq :cry

1 - 20 of 28 Posts