Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahhh I think I made a mistake when i sold my 98 base and got the accord. My lude was like less than a year from being paid off and i have like no connection with my accord at all...its nice but my lude was my baby. I miss it sooo much now :( You guys think i made a mistake from selling it?

·
Registered
661 Posts
I know the prelude isnt a true sports car, but its about as true of a fwd sports car as there is. Accords are and always will be family cars.

·
Registered
665 Posts
wanna hear something sad? so my first car, from my parents was an 03 accord, v6, coupe, i had it for 3 hours and my friend slammed it into an enormous rock on 7lakes drive in harriman state park, ny. then i didnt talk for a month and we got the prelude for $10k, $15k less than the accord was worth. then about 8 months later i got the beast.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah...

I think the Prelude is much better of a car than that accord...Unless that accord has every single damn opition, V6 with 240HP, coupe, and leather...it was a bad choice.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
jinusean said:
I think the Prelude is much better of a car than that accord...Unless that accord has every single damn opition, V6 with 240HP, coupe, and leather...it was a bad choice.
it does. he has every damn option. v6 6 spd navigation leather power penis the works everything. i love it personally, but i wouldn't have sold my lude for it.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
lumanogin said:
it does. he has every damn option. v6 6 spd navigation leather power penis the works everything. i love it personally, but i wouldn't have sold my lude for it.
that 6-speed is nice and has a lot of power but that bitch is hard to get moving lol

and i didnt know 6-speed's came in graphite color... ive only ever seen black, silver, white, and red

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
VtecPMP said:
ahhh I think I made a mistake when i sold my 98 base and got the accord. My lude was like less than a year from being paid off and i have like no connection with my accord at all...its nice but my lude was my baby. I miss it sooo much now :( You guys think i made a mistake from selling it?
u can get hooked up with a even better prelude now, its ur luckey day, check out the link in my sig

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well ya my accord is fully loaded, every option there is pretty much....but damn i been thinkin lately that for the price of my accord a G35 wouldn't of been much more expensive than wat im already paying.... :( Ahh I dunno but my lude was kinda bad luck...i had numerous problems with it...should of just got a manuel in the beginning. Eh you live and you learn I guess.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
crdcz03 said:
that 6-speed is nice and has a lot of power but that bitch is hard to get moving lol

and i didnt know 6-speed's came in graphite color... ive only ever seen black, silver, white, and red
graphite :confused that's black.

retrofit ur headlights. those headlights look really nice with some smaller bosch projectors. lower the car some. u've already got the oem kit. IHE. maybe some suspension things. that's as far as i'd go with that car.

or sell it and get that g35 u always wanted

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
VtecPMP said:
Well ya my accord is fully loaded, every option there is pretty much....but damn i been thinkin lately that for the price of my accord a G35 wouldn't of been much more expensive than wat im already paying.... :( Ahh I dunno but my lude was kinda bad luck...i had numerous problems with it...should of just got a manuel in the beginning. Eh you live and you learn I guess.
u can hook up with a 5pd prelude right now :number1

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
VtecPMP said:
i'll buy your accord..shit i miss my 94 accord.My lude and I are still bonding. I'd rather have a 6 speed..

·
Registered
866 Posts
The new accord is a very hot car. It's nice and classy looking and has got some balls. But if your not feeling it, then you have to force yourself to, or get another car. Like an S2000 for that money.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
prelude707 said:
The new accord is a very hot car. It's nice and classy looking and has got some balls. But if your not feeling it, then you have to force yourself to, or get another car. Like an S2000 for that money.
ya i was close to buyin a s2k at first...but i coudln't see it as a daily driver....but i still wish i got one over an accord. S2k's r sooo fuckin fun to drive.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.