Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having severe hesitations with my '94 VTEC. It's running extremely lean and doesn't respond to throttle very well, most specifically at low rpm. I've replaced and tried just about everything. After all the trouble-shooting I came to conclusion something is wrong with injectors.

Does anyone have 4th gen VTEC injectors they can donate? I will not be needing them, just want to try to see if the problem goes away. If it does, then I would send my injectors to RC eng. to have them cleaned. Once I recieve my injectors I would send the dontated injectors back, covering all the costs.

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mike_sho said:
I doubt this will ever happen , just send them to rc. Tell them your from superhonda , they will probably give you a better deal.

I got a better deal saying I was with superhonda. They didnt even ask who I was....
I would like to do this but I need a car to get to college. Unless I have another set of injectors this isn't going to happen for a while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.