Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a place to get these at a decent price. I need a 5 point harness that is 3" wide. Brand doesn't matter as long as it is SFI approved. Seat brackets for a Sparco seat in a 00 Lude. Hook a brotha up if you have info! Thanks!

· Registered
452 Posts
check out Simpson. They have a full range of pieces at very good prices w/SFI tags.

· Registered
1,336 Posts
why would you want a 5 point harness? :) imo a 4 point harness is just as good , not to mention its not a nutz buster:eek: :) :D

· Registered
452 Posts
The fifth belt (crotch piece)is to prevent submarining-which sadly causes your head to be removed from your body in the most violent of accidents when it is missing. I'd rather be a bit sore than dead.
Lastly-they are required by most sanstioning bodies-the author asked about SFI too.

· Registered
12,727 Posts
i_krayzie_i said:
LAblue do you even have a prelude? j/w cuz i always see you in the prelude forum
she is always here cause my nuts are in her mouth and I am in the prelude forum.

· Registered
12,727 Posts
LAblue said:

I'm just having a wet dreams :)
I know you are......lots of girls have this problem when they see me.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks jc836 and the rest of you that helped. LA, the 4 points are not SFI approved and ride up on you when you drive. Also, why spend the cash on the imitation? Like fake hood pins......

Anyway, this is closed so I won't be a party anymore to post whores. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.