Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title states.hopefully by sunday the latest.must be a 5-speed/manual.some mechanical work no big deal.dont want any rust buckets or bondomobiles.lol.please send detailed pics to [email protected] thanks, jason

·
Registered
568 Posts
SCAMMER

delsol94fast said:
hey i got a sweet del sol for sale for 2k........has a b16 and alot of mods

do you wanna buy it?
why would anyone wanna buy shit from you when theres a thread up about you ripping people off of there money ?????????? what the hell do you think your gonna catch another sucker dude?? grow up and get off this forum

·
Registered
296 Posts
lilhavic said:
why would anyone wanna buy shit from you when theres a thread up about you ripping people off of there money ?????????? what the hell do you think your gonna catch another sucker dude?? grow up and get off this forum
someone just got E-bitch slapped. Ive got a 94 civic coupe for a little more than what youve got to spend but i dont know if your willing to go the extra step. Mild mods, great DD, a/c, minimal surface rust, let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok here we go again.no i will not got to il.way too far not to get anything.and please send pics to my email listed above.thanks, jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.