Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody willing to sell me either a complete b16a3 oe b18c1 changeover, and let me make them payments? Or will someone help me out with a loan for 4k or 5k? The reason is I have no way to get the cash up front cuz I don't make a lot, but I can afford to pay 150 a month.I've already tried getting loans and they won't approve me for the amount I need. Someone please help me out.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Not to flame, but good luck. A loan for 4 grand would take you over 2 years to repay. And that is not even considering interest. I don't know anyone that will "float" you that much. Might want to try the pawn shops if you have anything of value.

· Registered
535 Posts
Yeah sorry but, your dreams of a Hybrid powered Honda might be impossible for awhile. At least until you can make more money. That's what I'm having to do. Have you tried asking for a loan from a Bank, but saying it's for school? Sometimes they'll do it if it's for school.

· Registered
2,076 Posts
IMO, PAY off your car before you put 4G's into it. I couldnt stand having two loans like that to pay. Especially if your upside down in your car(pretty much, owe more than its worth) And i know you said your good w/loans, but try to get that car paid off.

· Registered
25 Posts
you can either:

1. get some credit cards and charge it.
2. if your a college student there's always financial aid
3. sell your blood
4. sperm bank
5. sell an egg ( i had a friend do that and she got 5000.00)
- but personally i dont believe in selling body parts but that's a whole other story...
6. have a garage sale! haha..
7. get a better job! or better yet get another and work 2.
8. sell crack
9. steal it
10. be a male hoe =)

· Registered
224 Posts
95accord22 said:
IMO, PAY off your car before you put 4G's into it. I couldnt stand having two loans like that to pay. Especially if your upside down in your car(pretty much, owe more than its worth) And i know you said your good w/loans, but try to get that car paid off.
word up...thats why im still slow

· Registered
535 Posts
It depends on your bank dude. Some of them want to see your documents, but others will just give it out. However, you have to meet their requirements. Like you have to have had your job long enough and you have to make enough for them to think, no KNOW, that your going to make your payments. Dude if you can save up about half of what you wanna buy, then get a loan for that, you'll be a lot better off. Don't be stupid and charge it all (I almost did that the other night. Do the numbers, that is NOT something you want to do) Just be patient and save up at least some of the cash dude.

· Registered
535 Posts
Be careful dude. Most of those are ragged out. Besides, I wouldn't want to drive around in someone elses vision (of what they wanted their ride to be, and what it ultimately became) It's more fufilling if you do it all on your own

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.