Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shit WTF do I do now, I gotta replace one of my tires... but I don't have the the key for the wheel locks! I bought the car with aftermarket rims on them but no key!I called the Dealer and they do not have It. I e-mailed the Rim company, ADR.. but got no response..damm So what do I do now??

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yeA but your not the one who has been waiting a month to drive his si..yep It's been in the shop for a month and now one of tire got a flat but no key! craph this sucks :mad

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
some dealerships have master key sets, and tool companys make sockets to remove those, but you need a nice 1/2 impact gun, and they shred the shit out of the wheel lock

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
snap on make a wheel lock removal kit that fits over the outside of the lock, you put it over the outside of the lock and slam it on there. then you just unscrew the lug nut like normal, getting the locker out of the tool is another story, my car had four lockers on it when i bought it and i had no key. SNAP-ON FTW!!!!!

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
if nothing works, have the shop weld a bolt onto the lug nut and then you can take it off that way. just make sure you cover the rim with something so it doesnt get splashes from the welder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.