Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where it may still be possible to buy del sol accessories online? I used to be able to find accessories easily, but now it's impossible. I'm talking about accessories like del sol floor mats, steering wheel covers, a bra ...

I also saw a cool custom door handle light for sale, but can't seem to remember where.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

· Registered
24 Posts
Ebay is definately the way to go. I got my Gen 3 taillights there for under $100 plus a bunch of other stuff. They have LED lighted washer nozzles in every color, they have coilovers, emblems, floormats, HID bulbs in various colors, you name it, you can probably find it at Ebay.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Other than the accessories I mentioned above, I'm not really looking for anything in particular. I'm just looking for a place to browse and see what's out there for the del sol. I've checked out e-bay and the only thing they really have are the damn dash plates and indiglo guages.

Thanks for your help though.

-Matt

· Registered
359 Posts
haire said:
Does anyone know where it may still be possible to buy del sol accessories online? I used to be able to find accessories easily, but now it's impossible. I'm talking about accessories like del sol floor mats, steering wheel covers, a bra ...

I also saw a cool custom door handle light for sale, but can't seem to remember where.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt
If you want the del sol flor mats, steering wheel covers etc..etc.. you can try Majectic Honda (hondaautomotiveparts.com) and for jdm accesories try inlinefour.com or call jdmhondaparts.com and see if they have what you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.