Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a first car and I am not sure what to try and buy. I’ve narrowed it down to a 2002-2004 RSX Type-S or a 1996-2001 Integra GSR or a 1997-2001 Honda Prelude Type SH.
If I were to go with the GSR I might try and do a JDM type r front end swap.

Which do you think I should try and buy.

If you have any other suggestions please say them. I want to be able to get 20 or more city mpg, needs to be reliable, and preferably have 4 seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, to be honest I have never owned an Acura, I am a happy honda owner since I was 19. I think honda is the best car ever and you can easily go for it, trust me you won't have any issues driving this car

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found a great Honda car, but I will have to ship it, tell me please if it's worth to ship a car across the ocean? I know that shipping a car across the country is not that much as everybody is expecting. But the ocean shipment could is another story. That's why I spend a couple of nights searching for the information on the internet, but the most useful information I could find was a story about the car shipping cost. Well, reading this article I understood how can I calculate on my own the shipment cost, but I don't know if this is the best method for the ocean shipment. But, you can find the article about Shipaa shipping here, read it and tell me if this information could be used for the ocean shipment

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.