Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

I need help with the Front End

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Rican03 
Jocko said:
I lowered my car and ever since the front end has been out of line. I installed the camber kit in the front and rear to try and correct the camber. My axels sound like there about to pop from having the car lowered, it made my axels bow out a little and the tires slant (extra camber). The axels make a poping grinding sound when i turn the wheel and move. What kind of axels should I buy? And by replacing the axels will this make my car not wear the tires out so easy my tires do not scrub. Im not sure if the kit corrected all of the camber is there anyway I could measure it and try to fix this problem. I might have to buy new tires because they keep wearing so easy. How can I align the front end and get everything right for my front end again?
It could also possibliy be your cv boots go ahead and check those. If your cv boots break and are not replaced soon, the axles can be affected causing dirt to go in, and ruining the axles. So if your axles make noise chance are they are bad, and need to be replaced.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.