Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys...Nice to be back...I just wanted to see what i could do about this guy Cnceildtypesh...He posted a while ago about his Halloween prelude...Some of you guys may remember me posting about this...Anyways this guy screwed me over 400 bucks. I bought his bodykit and he never sent it...Its been over 2 months now. Anyway he's in So. Cali and i was wondering what i can do to catch him...I used paypal and filed a complaint but obviously he knew some loophole in it. He had a 0 balance so paypal said they couldn't do anything about it. Is it that easy to screw someone with paypal...Cuz it doesn't make much sense about it being one of the safest ways to send money.

· Registered
174 Posts
Whats up guys...Nice to be back...I just wanted to see what i could do about this guy Cnceildtypesh...He posted a while ago about his Halloween prelude...Some of you guys may remember me posting about this...Anyways this guy screwed me over 400 bucks. I bought his bodykit and he never sent it...Its been over 2 months now. Anyway he's in So. Cali and i was wondering what i can do to catch him...I used paypal and filed a complaint but obviously he knew some loophole in it. He had a 0 balance so paypal said they couldn't do anything about it. Is it that easy to screw someone with paypal...Cuz it doesn't make much sense about it being one of the safest ways to send money.
Brutal... sorry to hear about that. You never made contact with him other than through the board? Maybe Mike can help you if he has any archive. Trace his IP, then get his ISP involved, get his address, etc. It would work if he does in fact still have some logs. Good luck

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah he did have some logs...He also had some pics of his car...I remember Ludeboy finding one with his license plate on it...but it was a little blurred(not from photoshop).

Umm if any of yall know how to do that IP thing or can help just locate the guy...lemme know...I won't involve yall anymore than that

Thanks

· Registered
2,242 Posts
Say man if you call you credit card they should retract the payment they will do that in most cases it screws the seller but saves your cash. Which in this case you want to screw the seller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.