Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2001 accord 4 door lx. im planning on dropping it in a couple of months. i have been looking into getting megan 32 way damper coilovers street series. they look like these.Megan Racing

what are you guys thoughts about this product?

or

what other damper suspension would be good?

· Registered
10,346 Posts
I have a budy running those very same coilovers, he loves them. Ive never been in the car with them installed though. Hes using it as a track whore, so I guess they are pretty durable. THey are going on 7 months of use, he parks it for the winter. Last summer he got 19th outta 76 at some track in kansas?? Not sure. But it was for a stock-mildly modified engine catergory. Pretty damn good

· Registered
96 Posts
I seen megans gives up on tracks... not a pretty sight. If you plan on dropping the car and nothing else you should save the money and get yourself some springs. Coilovers are total waste if you do not use them for what they're made for. Also not a fun ride if you use the car for DD.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
ONE this is an old thread. read the dates

TWO coilovers are gay, FULL coilovers are TeH sex, full adjustability with good drivability

· Registered
39,372 Posts
I seen megans gives up on tracks... not a pretty sight. If you plan on dropping the car and nothing else you should save the money and get yourself some springs. Coilovers are total waste if you do not use them for what they're made for. Also not a fun ride if you use the car for DD.
you are a retard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.