Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of some companies that are making suspension for the 2003. I know there are some that are lowered already but whenever I inquire about suspension, I always get the same answer - we dont have it for that specification. Well, what is everyone else doing.

I would perfer a coil-over type setup, and interested in purchasing good quality suspension with camber kit. Any recommendations from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help!!

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
eibach makes stuff for it already.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if they make a coil-over. If not, how much does it drop it?

Thanks for the info, I will also try their website right now!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just looked at Eibach's website, they make springs for the sedan but not the coupe. Also they do not make coil-over's.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
culmination said:
u might wanna try out tein for coilovers... not sure if they have one tho~
not yet

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tien was going to be my first choice, but they dont have them yet. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
92 Posts
the only coilovers out are ground control...but they are just sleeves..no shocks..if u want u can get eibach...which if both coupes and sedans...or h&r...nuespeed(whcih are same as H&R) has springs out too...and there are also the ghetto brands ....but i would recomend ground control...or wait til teins.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone know if tien has a website, or some way to contact them!! If not, any recommendations on contacting someone who will be able to let me know as soon as they come out?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
pdub said:
Does anyone know if tien has a website, or some way to contact them!! If not, any recommendations on contacting someone who will be able to let me know as soon as they come out?
www.tein.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts