Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member for a long time but I am out of town using a friends computer so this my account for now....

Anyway, I know this is irritating but I have to get some replies from you guys so that this guy will finally understand.

Heres the stupid useless question:

With EQUAL DRIVERS, what will the outcome be racing from a stop (drag)
91 Integra B18A1, racing suspension, stock with intake AGAINST 2000 Civic EX D16Y8, racing suspension, stock with intake.

What will the outcome be from 60mph roll up to 100mph+

Thanks to those who reply, I just want to finish this.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
honestly, both cars are too similar to tell. there are so many other factors invovled when they are similar in the performance aspect. only way to tell is to race.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
The civic driver will miss second gear and teg will pull ahead then hit a telephone pole and the civic will win.

Noone can say for sure, it's all about drivers and conditions. I had a stock civic DX smoke my G35 on the way to work this morning, of course I was picking my nose and trying not to spill my coffee, but he kicked my ass :rolleyes

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
illusion said:
The civic driver will miss second gear and teg will pull ahead then hit a telephone pole and the civic will win.

Noone can say for sure, it's all about drivers and conditions. I had a stock civic DX smoke my G35 on the way to work this morning, of course I was picking my nose and trying not to spill my coffee, but he kicked my ass :rolleyes
thank you that's what i said

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
WVU97GS-R said:
thank you that's what i said
but mine was more colorful! :D :hehe

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
ok......i'll take the teg by a car for $1000 Alex.... :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Racing suspension? What the hell kind of racing suspension. Drag? Road race? Off-road? Oh yeah...I hate which car will win questions like this! :bash

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
LoPeY said:
Racing suspension? What the hell kind of racing suspension
most likely a 4" drop with $30 ebay coilover sleeves and stock struts/shocks bouncing around like a basketball while having -4* of camber all around.

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
iLLeFFeKt CiViC said:
most likely a 4" drop with $30 ebay coilover sleeves and stock struts/shocks bouncing around like a basketball while having -4* of camber all around.
Sounds crazy fast mang...I prefer taking a sawzall and cutting my stock springs though to lower it because you know, its freeer than coilovers. But I'll still put some KYB or Tien stickers on my car so all the homies know how high performance my sus is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.