Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was a member of the old sho board before all the names changed and everything. but anyway i got a few questions regarding some small stuff i want to do.

will a moonroof for integra 98 on up fit in a crx?

there was an auction online for a 2002 eclipse rear seat.
the seller said that they are a similar fit to the JDM rear seat for crx. is that of any value or is just bullshit?

what do you think of this bodykit?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1863406939

my car was just towed from my house on saturday :(
its getting a heart transplant :p b16a
im not bringin it home until that is done and also championship white pearl/ base coat + a few clear coats

i was hoping to find some integra seats which i want to lay gray suede on with the red stitching
and a jdm rear seat with the same gray suede and red stitch to make a custom typeR interior

what you guys think?

my old sho id was: powered by jatt

ill get pics up when its all done. may not be for a month or so.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
that bumper just doesnt look nice on the crx...IMO. ive seen this bumper in person.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx people for the comments. i probably wont do the bumper anyway. i want a super clean look. but RS is too common, but its really clean. who knows, i may end up going with the RS front but i want a different rear... something that looks more mugen like.. anybody seen the kaminari back? what you think of the kaminari rear kit? any thoughts on if the Integra sunroof assembly will fit into the crx without like turning it into a day job? thanx for replying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts