Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when she is goiving me head, its like its great and all , but I can never get off, I never cum, and shes like your taking forever, and Im like idk, why? But I guess its good for her thow beacuse she is very easy to please. Is there somthing wrong with me, or is this a gift, or am I just wierd.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Dont feel bad, I have two friends that are the same way.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Guys don't worry. If she's using her mouth and only her mouth, it's difficult to produce enough stimulation to achieve an orgasm.

Tell her to use a combination of her mouth and her hands or her mouth and her tits. That combo should produce the desired effect.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
XLR8 said:
I can't cum on a BJ, gotta have a bit of HJ action to finish the deed.
true..

I can go for about an hour recieving head, and not cum.. lmao

MY cack would just hurt though.. lmao j/k

But yea..

Wierd thing though eh??

and when I'm all alone, I think about getting a BJ, and then I get off to that.. :confused

LMAO!!

Wierd shit indeed..

I'm going to call Dr. Dru tonight on Love Line.

Listen to it!! I'm going to use my name too!!!! lmao, TYLOR with an "O"

lol

Anyone remember the number??? I forgot it.. and I'm TOO lazy to look it up on the site.. granted its PROLLY RIGHT on the home page.. I'm still too lazy :tu

-Tylor

Reactions: XLR8

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
some girls can make me cum on a bj, others can't. but damn it takes a long time :lol most of the time, i just hit the pussy for a while, then let her suck it when i'm about to cum....then i proceed to hit the pussy again :tu

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
98Vtec said:
yes. My Ex always felt good about herself....lol

til i dick slapped her one night

LMFAO
BWUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

OMG man.. that was hilarious!!!!!! :number1

Yea, I accidentally dick-slapped my last GF, and she was PISSED!!!!! then wanted some more :hehe

-Tylor

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
tylorweaver said:
BWUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

OMG man.. that was hilarious!!!!!! :number1

Yea, I accidentally dick-slapped my last GF, and she was PISSED!!!!! then wanted some more :hehe

-Tylor
it was so funny, if only i could have gotten an "impact" instant picture. That would ahve been priceless

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
misterjover said:
Guys don't worry. If she's using her mouth and only her mouth, it's difficult to produce enough stimulation to achieve an orgasm.

Tell her to use a combination of her mouth and her hands or her mouth and her tits. That combo should produce the desired effect.
he's a sexpert

·
Registered
375 Posts
im the same way, i could go over an hour without busting. unless the girl is doing a really good job, its just not enough to make me bust.

Reactions: subaruwrx18
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.