Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
.::BlownsiX::. said:
My V6 Accord is very slow, does anyone else have this problem?
yeah i had the same problem with mine :(

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XEcivic59 said:
haha, you guys are great.....I'd like to throw my 240 in the mix with your slow cars :D :p
ah, your 240 is welcome to join the SCOSHO(slow cars of SHO) club... wow i just made that up, very clever of me, hehe...

im member #1 :D

·
Registered
712 Posts
count me in.....i probably bought the slowest 93' prelude si ever built. or maybe it's pretty fast.....and i just demand the fastest!

·
Registered
140 Posts
count me in too.. my av6 is slow and heavy... :sleep:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha, our cars may be slow but if i had it to do over again, i would buy this car again. its an excellent mix of luxury, comfort, sportiness(maybe :) ), and most importantly... value.

edit: and girls seem to like it too ;)

we may not be the fastest car wearing the H, but aside of the new Pilot and Odessey (sp?), we have the biggest motor, hahaha

peace

·
Registered
952 Posts
Can I be member number 3... I dont even have a car yet?! My bike is pretty fast though:p My dads altima is also pretty slow:(

·
Registered
515 Posts
at least your not driving a 4cyl auto accord , then you'd be really slow (poor me)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IDreamIn_TypeR said:
Can I be member number 3... I dont even have a car yet?! My bike is pretty fast though:p My dads altima is also pretty slow:(
sure man, SCOSHO does not discriminate against other makes of cars :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
my av6 is slow but i can kill a RSX on the freeway anyday.. :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mrmyz said:
yes your cars are slow but on the bright side you get great ga mileage. DAMN COBRA! cant wait till i get my car and stop borrowing my dads. I have to fill up the tank if it gets empty when im driving. Thats like every othe day freggin POS
hey your cobra doesnt get that bad of mileage, my first car was a supercharged v8 grandcherokee, hehe, it got gas footage. mileage was only a dream. i would go thru $40 during the week traveling to and from school (about 5miles) and then another $20 easy for the weekend. it was fun but it was more expensive than a girlfriend on a weekly basis.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
pharcyde93 said:
its so fun burning the av6 with my pos teg
ahahaha.. i would like to see pictures of YOU and YOUR cars.
One with you and your supra, one with you and your teg, one with you and your CL.

And dont give me some bullshit like "my digital camera doesn't work", "i dont know how to post up pics".

In your information, it says your b-day is sept. 1983. you are pretty damn young to own all those cars. Also, your info only says you have teg, and you are being ready for motor swap. :rolleyes:

Now what are your excuses? let me hear it. ;)

p.s: about the ignorant comment, your pos must be running some serious mods right(*cough* without swap *cough*)? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts