Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • 14B TD05H 1G DSM turbo
  • J-pipe, stock oil return line, water fittings, wastegate setup, and 02 Housing with 02 sensor with connector still attached
  • Honda/14B Stealthmode oil lines kit
  • OBD2 --> OBD1 Harness
  • 370CC injectors
  • FMIC w/piping
  • walbro 255lph
  • ARP head studs

Im pretty sure thats all i need before i can start attaching it to my engine.. i know i need a manifold, but im trying to find a custom log manifold or any other kind that will let me keep A/C. cheapest i found so far was 250 :(

anyways, am i done though guys? i think thats everything.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
what motor are you putting this on?

and the 14b has an internal wastegate, correct?

*edit* just saw you have a wastegate. get a DSM BOV since your going the dsm route ;)

Reactions: SupaSlowEx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
by the way, the intercooler i plan on using is a factory srt-4 intercooler or a similar size.. i thought that'd be more than enough for my daily driven ~200whp D16y8..

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
SupaSlowEx said:
by the way, the intercooler i plan on using is a factory srt-4 intercooler or a similar size.. i thought that'd be more than enough for my daily driven ~200whp D16y8..
so aRE you getting a p28? what are you going to chip it with?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yup, for lack of knowledge of knowing any other ecu i will be going with a p28 and having it professionally tuned for me on a dyno since i also wouldnt know where to begin in tuning and i dont wanna try just to save a couple hundred..

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
SupaSlowEx said:
yup, for lack of knowledge of knowing any other ecu i will be going with a p28 and having it professionally tuned for me on a dyno since i also wouldnt know where to begin in tuning and i dont wanna try just to save a couple hundred..
what are you going to use to tune it? hondata/crome/uberdata?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was going with chrome.. id love hondata but chrome(free) vs Hondata (not free).. hehe, and ive just read that when it comes to chrome vs uberdata chrome seams to be a bit better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.