Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
WTF!?!?!?!? dude what kind of a loser transforms his accord into a mustang?that is so fucked up:rolleyes:

·
Registered
667 Posts
It looks like a stang with a cord kit.

Looks ugly as hell

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
"it has been fitted to a mustang but it is made for an accord."

I'm sure people want that after he's fucked it up trying to get it on his mustang. Even though the kit is ugly as hell.

·
Registered
847 Posts
That Stangs like OHH I wish I an import. WHat do you all think about mustangs with aggressive body kits??

·
Registered
468 Posts
WTF!?!?!?!? dude what kind of a loser transforms his accord into a mustang?that is so fucked up
hehehe, that shit is classic...

anyways, I think domestics with aggresive kits is retarded, it's not like I hate domestics, all I'm saying is we all have a certain style , domestics don't need to push wierd ass kits, I don't think they look good like that, imports generally do take well to that, different cars have different styles

·
Banned
251 Posts
I saw that too...

I had a good laugh, did anyone see the Tiburon "Type R" on Ebay? No poop, some dude put Type R stickers on his Tiburon(like a 1997-98) and swore it was JDM!!! (Hyundai is a Korean company) I wrote him, he said it was one of 5 made for the usdm market! He was asking like 15K for it, and the retail on it on KBB was only like 9400. It was pulled before it sold, he had no bids. This was last year sometime. Some people...

·
Registered
631 Posts
not only is it ugly as hell but the thing is nowhere near a good fit, that is the worst fit body kit ive ever seen i think. makes the lights, where the bumper meets the fenders and the entire front look like total shit.

PEace,
CroSsRoaDs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts