Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
okay,... this is what i've heard...

the cams will be out in around 6 weeks, and the new intake manifold should be around 6-8 months. i really wanna get that manifold, so if anybody knows anymore info on it. HOOK IT UP!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
yeah...i just talked to skunk2 last week and they said that the intake manifold will be out sometime this summer....i really want that piece of metal too.....

skunk2 did email me and said that their valve springs are availble for our h22's though.....

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
95PRELUDEVTEC said:
i think veneom and all the others are for force induction...i may be wrong....then again maybe venoem is made for sqeezing
not true, just because they make a nitrous system doesnt mean that everything else they sell is meant for nitrous. just like all the other products that zex makes-although zex is owned by comp cams... they arent neccessarily for a nitrous setup. damn, i want a new intake manifold...maybe a new throttle body....maybe.......a new car! (hehe)

peace

·
Registered
547 Posts
from what i've heard, it will add that alone, but i think u'll need a new intake. even if its not that, it'll help ur car "breath" better, and it sounds so beautiful. my friend has one on his gs-r and its incredible. its definately a mod im gonna buy!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
VTECR021 said:

thats it for a custom intake mainfold????:eek: Usually they run 1,000 dollar or more.. I dont know, but it sounds too good to be cheap.:confused:
true that. i dont like bein the test dummy so ill let someone else buy it first and see how they like it :D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
VTECR021 said:

thats it for a custom intake mainfold????:eek: Usually they run 1,000 dollar or more.. I dont know, but it sounds too good to be cheap.:confused:
true that. i dont like bein the test dummy so ill let someone else buy it first and see how they like it :D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
wutangben said:
there is absolutely NO way that its going to add 15 whp. thats is absolutely absurd. its not going to make that big of a difference.. but it will compliment my n2o setup nicely:D
thats what i was thinking but who are we to call him a liar? i guess we'll see when it comes out

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
4bidden said:

thats what i was thinking but who are we to call him a liar? i guess we'll see when it comes out
dude.... "he" is a 16 yr old newbie that doesnt know what hes talking about. its an intake manifold, come on. unless it came with a 20 shot mini d/p kit, pre-drilled into it, you arent seeing close to 15hp...

peace out

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.