Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
okay,... this is what i've heard...

the cams will be out in around 6 weeks, and the new intake manifold should be around 6-8 months. i really wanna get that manifold, so if anybody knows anymore info on it. HOOK IT UP!!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
i havent heard too much on the skunk 2 stuff... it is nice tho.. is the venom manifold any good? i dont really know anyone that has it.. looks damn good tho..

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
95PRELUDEVTEC said:
i think veneom and all the others are for force induction...i may be wrong....then again maybe venoem is made for sqeezing
not true, just because they make a nitrous system doesnt mean that everything else they sell is meant for nitrous. just like all the other products that zex makes-although zex is owned by comp cams... they arent neccessarily for a nitrous setup. damn, i want a new intake manifold...maybe a new throttle body....maybe.......a new car! (hehe)

peace

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I want to fix my car

·
Registered
547 Posts
from what i've heard, it will add that alone, but i think u'll need a new intake. even if its not that, it'll help ur car "breath" better, and it sounds so beautiful. my friend has one on his gs-r and its incredible. its definately a mod im gonna buy!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
there is absolutely NO way that its going to add 15 whp. thats is absolutely absurd. its not going to make that big of a difference.. but it will compliment my n2o setup nicely:D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
wutangben said:
there is absolutely NO way that its going to add 15 whp. thats is absolutely absurd. its not going to make that big of a difference.. but it will compliment my n2o setup nicely:D
thats what i was thinking but who are we to call him a liar? i guess we'll see when it comes out

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
4bidden said:

thats what i was thinking but who are we to call him a liar? i guess we'll see when it comes out
dude.... "he" is a 16 yr old newbie that doesnt know what hes talking about. its an intake manifold, come on. unless it came with a 20 shot mini d/p kit, pre-drilled into it, you arent seeing close to 15hp...

peace out

·
Registered
547 Posts
that is what i've heard., there was a large post on preludeonline.com a little bit ago. go do a search there. i'll be the test dummy for the manifold though. i can't wait for it to be out!!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts