Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aite, any motha fu*ka says engine swap, im gona get pissed, lets make it clear.

aite, i got full IHE, all great brands, i got a kick a*s stereo, tints, rims, drop, and some ice here an there.

im confused as wat to do next. i was kinda thiknig finsihg off the interior. get some racing seats, cauas weel stcok EX seats suc* a dam* bal*. get some CTR floor mats, and call it a day. OR wait on the seats, get a hammerhead (use the search functoin to find info) CF hood and a front and back lip. Or jus build up the engine some more. i got smog tests comin up soon, but get a cam/and gear, pistons, rods, springs retainers, and P&p. ALSO! mind you that winter is commin up soon. id steer more towards the exterior if it werent for the fact that i live in CHItown and it snows like a *ITCH out here. also, i got college soon, and am gona be poor as*, so im not gona bother wit a dam* egnine swap or nuttin.
jus need to decide wat directoin to go towards now. please let voice ur opinion on it. thanks

added to mods: THERE YOU GO! CLEAN AS A WISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
I'd put the money where it'll give you the most performance back. Probably engine internals. If you plan to go with power adders later like turbo or NOS I'd do forged pistons and rods, but if you plan to stay all-motor you can get away with cheaper cost internals. I don't know if a cam will pass smog test but that's a good mod too combined with a gear to tune it, plus you don't have to disassemble the block to get to it.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
VicPreist said:
aite, any motha fu*ka says engine swap, im gona get pissed, lets make it clear.
added to mods: THERE YOU GO! CLEAN AS A WISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah real clean buddy :rolleyes:

Anyway...I would go with either the Port and Polish or a small shot of n2o (50-75), some cams and cam gears (have to upgrade valvetrain if you go with cams) or higher compression pistons ;)

PS...you didn't do very well during spelling b's huh?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Well my advise would probably be to swap out your 'd' series for a 'b' series.

Good luck. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts