Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aite, any motha fucka says engine swap, im gona get pissed, lets make it clear.

aite, i got full IHE, all great brands, i got a kick ass stereo, tints, rims, drop, and some ice here an there.

im confused as wat to do next. i was kinda thiknig finsihg off the interior. get some racing seats, cauas weel stcok EX seats suck a damn ball. get some CTR floor mats, and call it a day. OR wait on the seats, get a hammerhead (use the search functoin to find info) CF hood and a front and back lip. Or jus build up the engine some more. i got smog tests comin up soon, but get a cam/and gear., pistons, rods, springs retainers, and P&p. ALSO! mind you that winter is commin up soon. id steer more towards the exterior if it werent for the fact that i live in CHItown and it snows like a BITCH out here. also, i got college soon, and am gona be poor ass, so im not gona bother wit a damn egnine swap or nuttin.
jus need to decide wat directoin to go towards now. please let voice ur opinion on it. thanks

·
Banned
638 Posts
dude clean out your PM box.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RageAgainstNate said:
dude clean out your PM box.
dude i tried to, and friggin ther isnt anything in it!!!!but there were some sent PM's that i hadnt deleted, and i delted them, so try it now. if not, e-mail me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.