Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
It is if you really want to drive on the other side of the car :confused Seriously, what kind of question is this? I was gonna come up with some "That's like if I asked..." comparison but I can't think of anything as pointless to ask.

Do it if you really want to, I don't see why you're asking us on something that is purely preference. What do you want us to say? YES, we would definitely like to see you sitting on the opposite side of the car. If you want to look cool to your JDM fanboy friends while backing through the drive-thru at McDonald's, then yeah it's worth it.

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
maybe you'll never have to pay for your food again when you go thru drive thrus....haha

have your passenger pick it up haha. i know of a few lhd jdm cars here, and there are blind spots like a mutha since you're sitting all the way on the right.

it's not worth the money, and it also taxes on the structrial rigidity of your car...

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
IntegraXTR said:
it's not worth the money, and it also taxes on the structrial rigidity of your car...
Really? Why is this? I'm assuming because you probably have to cut holes straight through the firewall.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
It's not something you do unless you have the JDM everything else. It takes away so much value that selling the car would be nearly impossible. In fact, you can buy a 2004 JDM Integra Type R with 7,000 miles for $18,000 from Hmotorslone.com just because its impossible to register a RHD sports car in America.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
White98LS said:
It is if you really want to drive on the other side of the car :confused Seriously, what kind of question is this? I was gonna come up with some "That's like if I asked..." comparison but I can't think of anything as pointless to ask.
I got one for ya...

Is it worth it to swap left side wheels/tires to the right side?
Is it worth it to swap the gas filler tube and door to the other side?
Is it worth it to swap the direction the speakers are facing?
Is it worth it to ...

Oh well you get the idea. Not trying to be an ass, just trying to help you be realistic here. And quite honestly, everyone else has said it already. Because it doesn't do or make you any better than where you are now, except one big hole in your pocket.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
female four said:
I got one for ya...

Is it worth it to swap left side wheels/tires to the right side?
Is it worth it to swap the gas filler tube and door to the other side?
Is it worth it to swap the direction the speakers are facing?
Is it worth it to ...

Oh well you get the idea. Not trying to be an ass, just trying to help you be realistic here. And quite honestly, everyone else has said it already. Because it doesn't do or make you any better than where you are now, except one big hole in your pocket.
LOL I like the gas filler idea. That would be unique.

·
Registered
145 Posts
YES DO IT
Even tho it's gonna take about 2 years to do and you'll not be able to drive your teg at all in that time, and the fact your gonna spend like 2038974209387402398 billion dollars on it, you should STILL do it.

and let me do it, i do it the cheapest for 50k trust me

don't listen to anyone else here, Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
its up to you. i like seeing car left hand drive because its rare and you get alittle more tracion because you on the passenger side..........the side that usally lose grip.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
gsrboy171 said:
its up to you. i like seeing car left hand drive because its rare and you get alittle more tracion because you on the passenger side..........the side that usally lose grip.
:nod

A B series sits on the left side of the engine bay and RHD will give you a better side-to-side weight ratio. LHD is actually better on K20 swapped cars.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.