4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and presto! i'm done :evil :wow :eek :clap :D :D :D
rep me!

and now i can actually play the game...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
do you have the plans for this project? I been considering this project but i dont know how the wheel clamps and how the seat bolts down. The design i had in mind is a little different from what i see here but only in the materials.

Id really like to do this with a racing seat but they're a bit pricey.... unless someone here wants to donate to the cause...... anyone.....

.... hello?

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
I'm thinking of doing this same setup...I dunno...I bet you could make a killing selling these though nelldog...what did you pay for materials? Just sell it around 20% more than you paid and you'll be making money...I'm sure lots will buy the frame.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'm building something like that but not as fancy. The sides are gonna be solid and all that. I'm planning on using a 4th Gen Prelude seat so that'll be nice. My question is how did you bolt the seat down and how high off the ground did you make it?

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
tha_con said:
I'm thinking of doing this same setup...I dunno...I bet you could make a killing selling these though nelldog...what did you pay for materials? Just sell it around 20% more than you paid and you'll be making money...I'm sure lots will buy the frame.

he paid 50 bucks for everything. i think he had to buy a jig saw with that budget , im not so sure.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts