Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really love S2000s, but I'm 6' 4"(all legs) and i dont fit in them well enough to move my foot from the gas to the break :cry

is there a solution for that cuz id love to pick up a used one a few years down the road...lmao

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
unfortunately not... being 6' 4" is gonna be a huge problem fitting in this car.

I'm 5' 11", 180lbs and I have just enough room to keep it comfortable... if I was any bigger, it'd be pretty much over and there'd be no way to get in this car.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I recently installed sparco speed seats and brackets, A co worker is 6.4 and when he sat in it was very happpy that he fit, his head didnt hit the top like with the stock seats he was actually more comfy than with the stock

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
at 6'1" its real tight for me. i agree with gdm s2k, one of the guys that i know who pretty much just tracks his s2k is like 6'3" and after he got his seat and brackets he fit+his helmet.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
or i could make custom frame rails for the stock seats...lol

not gonna get one anytime soon anyway

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
DriftKingB18 said:
well Im 6'0" 265 and I fit just fine in my friends S2K, he has bride seats and they are awesome.

browse through www.s 2 k i .com there are instructions on how to lower your seat and push it back a bit. good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.