Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
first of all excuse me for my terrible english...
I'm looking for informations about the idle air valve of my del sol *****h '94.
Because the original spare part costs a lot, I'm looking around for a used part.
Somebody knows which other honda models use the the same part of the my engine ?

I think one could be the civic 1.6 *****h model year 92-96, it's correct?

thanks a lot !

massimiliano

PS anybody can also write me directly at:
[email protected]

·
Registered
267 Posts
m_assimiliano said:
Hi guys
first of all excuse me for my terrible english...
I'm looking for informations about the idle air valve of my del sol *****h '94.
Because the original spare part costs a lot, I'm looking around for a used part.
Somebody knows which other honda models use the the same part of the my engine ?

I think one could be the civic 1.6 *****h model year 92-96, it's correct?

thanks a lot !

massimiliano

PS anybody can also write me directly at:
[email protected]
I'm not to sure what your talking about, I have bunch of spare del Sol parts, so if you can take a picture of it, I might have it...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
delSlower said:
I'm not to sure what your talking about, I have bunch of spare del Sol parts, so if you can take a picture of it, I might have it...

I don't have a photo of the my valve (my car is running), but the part looks like very similar to the attached picture. (the photo cam from ebay, it's from an Honda Acura).
The part is mounted on the back of the intake manifold, after the throttle body.
My engine is type B16A2.
thanks for your answer!

·
Registered
226 Posts
well you will have a hard time finding that in a junk yard. the cars with that engine would be the civic si and the 96-97 del sol vtec models....pretty much you have to find someone that has it or find it on ebay, if neither then you need to buy it new :\ sorry b16's are expensive and highly desired unlike the d series.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.