Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the new V3 IDMAX's ... the twelve should be released relatively soon, but we all know how ID is on releasing prototype info before they are ready to manufacture...enjoy:

IDMAX 10

IDMAX 12

Now, here's the big daddy...the 16"..yes, I said 16" Apparently they have just the basket, but look at it swallow the other drivers (the 10, then the 12):

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
OMG. i need one. anyone want to buy my two diamonds so i can buy one of those? I guess though i couldn't get enough from my 2 diamonds to get one of those. lol.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
NICE.. Give me a pair of 16's. Nice photos Rcurley, ID finally released it after talking about a redesign for a while (well not release it but rumors were spreading). Great to see it coming together.. Cant wait to hear one pound. Know the retail on those things yet?

·
Banned
846 Posts
looks like its going to be a beast of a sub! ID always have nice products, so im sure it will be up to par with all other quality subs, or possibly better:D

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SpeedxRacer said:
NICE.. Cant wait to hear one pound. Know the retail on those things yet?
Well, you can see one pound...let me get some videos uploaded...I'll be back!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hehe, I have a buddy who's in quite well with ID, namely Fred Lynch, I'll have to pester the shit out of him for more info on these things. :vpleased:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh yes, our good friend Fred...and he's using the same front stage as me!!! For those of you who don't know, Fred owns the ID Demo Passat.

I believe the rundown is something like this:

ID Cd1 Pro MH's
ID CX6.2's in kicks for midrange
4 ID CX6.2' or 4's - a pair in each door for midbass
4 IDMAX D2's mounted IB for subbass

Amplificaion for subs is 4 Arc Audio 2500. Probably a 4150 and some 2100's or another 2500 in there for the front stage!!!

Here are the vids as promised:

http://caraudio.efiregate.net/~rcurley55/IDMAX10.avi

http://caraudio.efiregate.net/~rcurley55/IDMAX12.avi

Please don't stream them, but you can download them...they are about 3mb each.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
rcurley55 said:
Ahh yes, our good friend Fred...and he's using the same front stage as me!!! For those of you who don't know, Fred owns the ID Demo Passat.

I believe the rundown is something like this:

ID Cd1 Pro MH's
ID CX6.2's in kicks for midrange
4 ID CX6.2' or 4's - a pair in each door for midbass
4 IDMAX D2's mounted IB for subbass

Amplificaion for subs is 4 Arc Audio 2500. Probably a 4150 and some 2100's or another 2500 in there for the front stage!!!

Well, the last time I talked to him, which was during the installation of the new system, he said he had the horns tweaked and was putting a 2500 on them. Yeah, I didn't stutter, that's what he told me. And he's SORTA using the same frontstage, or did you mount a pair of drivers in your door? LOL. Either way, I'm broke and can't start the only install that matters, MINE! :mad:
If anyone wants to donate to the "Hook a brudda up" stereo fund please feel free...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's what I recalled it after the last CES....part of the reason Matt took so long with my processors is that he was finishing Fred's car for the NOPI show....and no, I still have not seen my processors in 4+ months.

I love everything about ID except their time table...I think that they should hire me to help out :D

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
rcurley55 said:
That's what I recalled it after the last CES....part of the reason Matt took so long with my processors is that he was finishing Fred's car for the NOPI show....and no, I still have not seen my processors in 4+ months.

I love everything about ID except their time table...I think that they should hire me to help out :D
Still no processors eh? That blows. Why don't you go buy new ones and I'll buy the ID stuff when it comes back, or you can donate them to me.

Actually, they should hire ME, since YOU have a GOOD job and I don't. :p

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dingaling said:
yo R, u done with ur install ? I'd like to hear ur front stage
Leon, I'll let you know when I start!!!!

I could use a sanding buddy for the BMW....free beer!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
rcurley55 said:
Leon, I'll let you know when I start!!!!

I could use a sanding buddy for the BMW....free beer!!
Ding, watch yourself around Rob. He has tendencies. The beer is just a ploy to get you drunk so he can.....hehe. Just kidding Rob. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts