Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... here's the question:

If you could buy a right side drive Integra Type R how far would you go to make it happen if the price of the car was affordable? Example: JDM ITR is for sale and its in good condition. All the stock parts are still on it, and you have the chance to buy one for 18k to 12k. The price gap is because you may find the car with low or high miles.

If you wouldn't want an ITR what other Honda (note: only Honda/Acura) would you want from Japan? (Of course a lot of people want Skylines, etc.)
Would you want a Civic hatch Si-R with a B16, perhaps a CRX Si-R? Or do you have deep enough pockets for a right side drive S2000?

Tell me if you would seriously buy one if one was very affordable and available to you. I'm doing a research paper in my graduate class and I will use this info.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay so a few more people want the CTR. Good to know.

If one was available to buy between $18k and as low as around $12k would you do anything you could to buy it or would you pass on it and just dream of it?

Keep answering the questions. I need more data.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
def try to buy it, like a loan or something if i had to, but only if i was in need of a car, or sell my teg first and use some of that money towards the CTR. i have only seen one genuine RHD JDM CTR in san jose, and it was pretty bad ass. :tu

·
Registered
238 Posts
i would like a 91 ef8 si-r. i like the different things between the jdm and the usdm (mostly interior :) ).

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, that price would include shipping it here. So far more people are interested in the CTR.

Would anyone want one of the JDM 4dr ITRs?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, there is something sweet and very rare about the 4dr JDM ITR.

:D :D New Question!!!!

What is it about the CTR that's so attractive that you'd want to buy it?! I mean we know its less weight, but the smaller displacement and less hp engine isn't a turn off?

·
Registered
676 Posts
i'll chime in and say its because we get punked hardcore in the Civic dept...especially dealing with hatches. There is already an Integra Type R here in the states, the main pull of the JDM one is the RHD mostly. With a Civic hatch here, you get nothing. They don't even make a Civic Si hatch...atleast let us have a B16 in there, you know? I personally think thats the reason I would want a CTR...they're pimp as shit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.