Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i t comes in like a yellow orange color and is sold in 2 diff sizes. it is called "awesome" and yes, it is awesome. you can clean almost anything and everything with this stuff, its rediculous. and its only a buck. man i could call my friend in fl. and wash my wheels for 2 bones, what a deal. lol

· Registered
93 Posts
He's not kidding. I didn't know anyone else knew about that stuff. I havn't used it on my car yet because I ran out of it. I was cleaning my room one day and I found a bottle of it that my mom was using and I absolutely loved it. It cleaned things I thought couldn't be cleaned. Goes to show you don't always have to spend alot of money to get results.

· Registered
868 Posts
Some people really underestimate the quality of cheap products. I agree that sometimes you get what you pay for (cheap price, cheap product) but with a cleaner, you can't really go wrong. And besides, I highly doubt that the cleaner is gonna mess up the finish on anyones rims, interior or they wouldn't sell it. Just cause it came out of the $1 store doesn't mean its crap...just inexpensive ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.