Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, did any of you guy CRV owners get your ignition switch replaced b/c of the recall? Well i just did last friday and it took them about 8 hours before i got my car back but anyways, when i got my car back it was in sh*ttier condition then i had dropped it off. When i was driving it the next day, a wire loom fell from under the steering wheel column, so when i looked under there, I found wires that were cut. Then i soon found out that the wires they cut are to the alarm system. So now my alarm doesn't even work the way it's suppose to. the way the alarm works now, there's no point of having it b/c now the light that tells if the alarm is engaged or disengaged just blinks all the time even tho the alarm is off (it says its on). and when i insert the key into the ignition and turn it to the on position, the doors don't lock automatically anymore. which most likely means that my immobilzer doesn't work either b/c its disconnected form the ignition switch. when i told them, the honda service manager said it was my responsibility to get it repaired. wth? how does this make sense? and after the service, i asked them to show me what they did to the car but they didn't. who think's this is the most BS?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts