Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a step by step on how to put on new brake pads on my Grand Am.
If anyone can help please do so. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
I don't think anyone here owns one.:(

btw Tyra Banks is so droolable:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn that sux

can you atleast tell me what tools i will need?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
nah man forget the car...become a photographer and stalk Tyra:D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
clique said:
Haha, Tx3 is so focused on the task at hand :D
hehe just look at his sig like:eek: it's instant viagra is it not?;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
624 Posts
Yeah man, to be honest, I started to think "I don't know shit about domestics..." until I scrolled down, forgot about that Pontiac :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
clique said:
Yeah man, to be honest, I started to think "I don't know shit about domestics..." until I scrolled down, forgot about that Pontiac :D
Are you trying to tell me something here?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,480 Posts
clique said:
Haha, Tx3 is so focused on the task at hand :D
LMAO
seriously though

GOD DAMN!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
You don't need much to change be brakes....just a couple of wrenches and a c-clamp....and you'll have to know how to bleed the brakes....if you don't bleed the brakes...you won't be able to brake... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Bro...brakes are easy, IF you know what you're doing. I used to work at Pep Boys, brakes are not a big thing...ANYMORE. You don't wanna risk anything by screwing with your brakes. I recommend takin your car over to any place that does brake jobs. I'm not a Pep Boys fan, but they are having a brake job sale right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much $$$ will it run me??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
I believe its about 70 bucks for the fonts. But I'm not too sure about the back. It wouldn't hurt to call them up and ask!:D
Just call em up and tell them exactly what you want done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Super94GSR said:
You don't need much to change be brakes....just a couple of wrenches and a c-clamp....and you'll have to know how to bleed the brakes....if you don't bleed the brakes...you won't be able to brake... :p
there's no need to bleed brakes if you're just doing pads.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top