Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps, I have returned.
I can post again now that I have the net again on my Mac and not having to use my Dreamcast no more.

Anyways there is a purpose to this thread. No nothing to do with a relationship. No girlies for me yet. :(

For those of you in college, have any of you noticed that people are out to get each other? I mean I notice it where I am at. Lots of backstabbing and "whispering" behind each others backs.
Is this normal in college and university and am I just freaking out?
Or is this the way the real world works?

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
give us some examples? maybe in the parking lots, but thats about it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Back stabbing eh. Wanna know something i went out wiht my girl for 1.5 years. We broke up 3 of my friends went after her. Two kissed her and one did more. Now im back with her and all is good but wtf i mean you cant trust no one. I would NEVER consider a friends ex. Even if she came after me and they all went after her.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didnt mean relationship wise. I dont go for the "hot" girls cause most are too dumb, atleast with my experiences.

I dunno I just didnt have to put up with that BS in high school.
I guess now that I'm in college I just notice it a whole lot more.
I guess I can take the X-Files line of "Dont trust anyone" literally. I mean i was kinda expecting that to happen but I never thought it'd be that bad...

That CF toilet rules! :p

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
SilverCRXSi said:
I didnt mean relationship wise. I dont go for the "hot" girls cause most are too dumb, atleast with my experiences.

I dunno I just didnt have to put up with that BS in high school.
I guess now that I'm in college I just notice it a whole lot more.
I guess I can take the X-Files line of "Dont trust anyone" literally. I mean i was kinda expecting that to happen but I never thought it'd be that bad...

That CF toilet rules! :p

are you sure you arent in a mental hospital nickname "psycho university"? iam sure for most people that goto college, the people there are very nice unlike high school. You could talk to a hottie without her being a biatch about it and everyone is on the same level as you, college is dope

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
are you sure you arent in a mental hospital nickname "psycho university"? iam sure for most people that goto college, the people there are very nice unlike high school. You could talk to a hottie without her being a biatch about it and everyone is on the same level as you, college is dope
Dude I often wonder that... I even go recheck the sign to make sure.
I guess its a marketing thing...
Ah well, luckily I only have 1 more year after this one and then University!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didnt mean about me, but I wouldnt be surprised though.
Just saying it sucks since almost all of my work is group work and makes finding a group tough.
Guess I just had to vent.
I'll be glad when its over and I can go onto university.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.