Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank God this forum is back, I have had to circumvent my interest on the Hostboard forum for the last couple months, but I am back now. I want to thank all the people who have helped me to get where I am, and all the great advice I have aquired on this board! I will quickly go over what is new since I have been on this some 6 months past. Jun head=gone. Jun cams=gone. Modified intake manifold=gone. Itr tranny with LSD=new act hdss clutch. In place of the old intake [email protected],2 fmu's(one for vacuum, one for boost), Walbro 317 pump, RC 370 CC injectors. Rear factory sway=replaced with 22mm ITR and modded for $103(wow). I know I was going N/A, but damnit, I needed instant gratification, I know I have been down the F/I road before, but not with a blower, and all I have to say, I went to the track 2 weeks ago, and beat a heavily modded(intake/catback/boost controled) 1995 Supra TT by 2/10's in the traps, and IT FELT GREAT!!! I look forward to many posts, and to start off, I need to know if anyone has ran with a 7.5 lb aluminum flywheel from Jackson Racing, thinking of getting it, aside from lighter parasitic drag(which I need to lighten anyway because of the blower) has anyone had any probs/concerns. If so, then what to use? ITR is too heavy for the $ in my opinion, what is a fairly good priced alternative, I can get the JR one for $339. Please help, and thanks for all the support!!!! Jim

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I have a 8lb aluminum fidanza flywheel in my integra. No complaints with it at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.