Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v been on this board since it started through 3 crashes. For the last 8 months or so, i posted about seling the Si. I have had a major change of heart and am gong to chasea dream. That dream is owning a 400 horsepower turbo'd honda. I am going TURBO this summer. I am gonna start buying guages next week. NYCIVICSI and i will be rolling round Long Island together this summer both with turbo'd Si's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait. Going Greddy Turbo.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
1Fast99Si said:
I'v been on this board since it started through 3 crashes. For the last 8 months or so, i posted about seling the Si. I have had a major change of heart and am gong to chasea dream. That dream is owning a 400 horsepower turbo'd honda. I am going TURBO this summer. I am gonna start buying guages next week. NYCIVICSI and i will be rolling round Long Island together this summer both with turbo'd Si's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait. Going Greddy Turbo.
tight man! Can't wait to see the setup on pics!

·
Registered
179 Posts
i think the most potential comes out of Rev Hard turbo kits.....GReddy and Drag Gen III are more reliable but dont put as much power down i believe.

·
Registered
169 Posts
the only real difference in the drag and revhard is the manifold, everything else is basically the same. So reliability is about the same, and none will be all the way reliable without some kind of tuning.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
plus, with the Greddy kit, it is CARB approved. I dont know if New York has very strict emmissions laws, but out here in Cali it is a bitch to find legal mods to put on your ride! God bless the CARB approved companies!:)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stand alone fuel management and lower compression pistons, stronger rods and rings, 400 horses is possible. I'm gonna go with my second suspension. This time gonna go with eibach springs(not sure which ones) and Tokico adjustable shocks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
1Fast99Si said:
Stand alone fuel management and lower compression pistons, stronger rods and rings, 400 horses is possible. I'm gonna go with my second suspension. This time gonna go with eibach springs(not sure which ones) and Tokico adjustable shocks.
not to mention the upgraded turbo, the one that comes with the Si kit will be staining to make that much power.

·
Registered
794 Posts
1Fast99Si said:
It's always sad to hear someone wanting to leave the family, and we're definately happy to hear that you've changed your mind. Question, how much is the GReddy turbo going for?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
you dont really need a EFI :) consider its a 1000 and up for one :) save your money :) with right tuning you can make 400hp with out a stand alone unit :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.