Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Should we keep this thread, or start a new "Board at work thread"??

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I dont give a fuck..

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 100279 Posts

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
domscivic said:
20 min left.. thank the lord
an hour and 20 for me...sigh...i just want to get out of here already-im getting anxious. :banghead:

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Shiba-Kun said:
Woot! Bacon burger & fries time!! No time to sleep when there's food around!! WOOT! :w00t
mmmm...gotta love that fast food-i opted for chinese today :number1

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
damn... I've been here since 8am this morning... it's 5:30 in the afternoon now... I generally close this place down at seven, but I think I'll dip out here at six... get a head start on getting a shower and going to drink jager bombs in this girl's driveway... which has been my nightly routine for the past week or two. haha

still, I've tested 41 cars as of right now... might do 4 or 5 more if I stick around 'til seven... either way... I've made $1025 today alone. so it's been a damn good day. (41 is unusually busy...)

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Gotta make that money...
whew-just another 15 mins. of this crap-I closed a new contract yesterday so now its just easy cruising for the rest of the week, which is always accompanied by boredom.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
my boss is only like 26'ish, and yesterday he wanted me to binder-clip a packet of papers together, and he says "its gonna be tight, but i think you'll be able to squeeze it in"

i was THIS (puts fingers close together) close to going "thats what SHEE said!!!" :hehe

anyone else do those jokes??

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
I'm not bored at work but I want to take a nap, does that still count? Almost the weekend.....I can't wait, the week's been busy and draining :wow

I'd rather be watching soccer right now! GO CROATIA!!!!! :)

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
lol im tired like crazy too, and somewhat bored.. todays gunna be a slack day.. like usuall.. and these days go by so long when your waiting for parts for your car to come in.. ugh time sucks!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
yup... my day at work has sucked. I had a great day yesterday, tested a lot of cars... but today has sucked ass so far! I've done like, three cars since 8am. it's now 11:30 in the morning, and I'm watching tv and drinking a 40 of icehouse.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I'm knocking off in about 2 hours and heading out of town for a 4 day weekend. Gonna head down south to do some fishing with two other execs. :clap :clap

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
well its finally friday and im all set for the weekend. i guess the only thing to look forward to now is that dreaded monday!!!

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
rnstein69 said:
well its finally friday and im all set for the weekend. i guess the only thing to look forward to now is that dreaded monday!!!

wooo friday!!! that means i get to sleep till 2 tomorrow!!! :clap

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Diana said:
I took Monday off as a holiday :p I hate mondays
hmm...we should just eliminate mondays from the week, or at least make them part of the weekend. lol-i guess if we did that, then we would all dread tuesdays.

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
rnstein69 said:
hmm...we should just eliminate mondays from the week, or at least make them part of the weekend. lol-i guess if we did that, then we would all dread tuesdays.
How about we just not go to work on Mondays? That way it still has the effect of Mondays but we just won't be there? :hehe 7 hours of work to go....dunno if i can make it through! :wow

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Diana said:
How about we just not go to work on Mondays? That way it still has the effect of Mondays but we just won't be there? :hehe 7 hours of work to go....dunno if i can make it through! :wow
lol-yeah, that would work for me-we could just call it a "bullshit" day. we could just bum around the house and watch movies and drink all day. works for me!!!

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
rnstein69 said:
lol-yeah, that would work for me-we could just call it a "bullshit" day. we could just bum around the house and watch movies and drink all day. works for me!!!
bumming around the house is for Sundays only!!! :hehe

Mondays would be beach days

21 - 40 of 100279 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.