Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Should we keep this thread, or start a new "Board at work thread"??

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I dont give a fuck..

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 100279 Posts

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
RedlinedDA said:
today is gonna be another slow day at work, I can feel it. the only thing I have going on is I have to finish paperwork on a guy I just hired
I hate paperwork....oh wait! I work with paper all day :hehe Long time no see btw :hug

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Diana said:
I hate paperwork....oh wait! I work with paper all day :hehe Long time no see btw :hug
:hug Im always around. havent been doing much posting lately. but Im almost at 1000 posts :number1 how've you been?

I hate paperwork, but Id rather do that then do nothing all day

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
domscivic said:
but that would kill my mondays suck thread :(

:p
that would give you an excuse to make a tuesdays suck thread :clap

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
RedlinedDA said:
:hug Im always around. havent been doing much posting lately. but Im almost at 1000 posts :number1 how've you been?

I hate paperwork, but Id rather do that then do nothing all day
I'm good! Been busy, finished my last exam so now it's time to fill out paperwork to get my second diploma and certification! It's a little exciting :) Then back to school in the fall....*yay*

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Diana said:
I don't like the circle of life :p It keeps me in school forever!!
yeah- i kinda miss college now-ill be going back for my masters in the fall though.

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
rnstein69 said:
yeah- i kinda miss college now-ill be going back for my masters in the fall though.

i miss college too.. but im happy with the job i got, except today.. i only have one thing to do.. ive already slept most the day :p

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
RedlinedDA said:
school isnt that important. all i have is an HS diploma and Im doing pretty damn good for myself
Good for you :) It's all about industry I suppose. I chose accounting unknowingly you need to constantly refresh your skills and be on top of it all. :lol

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
domscivic said:
i miss college too.. but im happy with the job i got, except today.. i only have one thing to do.. ive already slept most the day :p
lucky-are you off today??

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Diana said:
Good for you :) It's all about industry I suppose. I chose accounting unknowingly you need to constantly refresh your skills and be on top of it all. :lol
thats a good point. Im in management, all I need to do is make sure that the guys who work for me know how to get things done.

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
rnstein69 said:
lucky-are you off today??
lol no, just nothing to do, so i sit at my desk pretending like im reading something good off of superhonda but im really dosing off in my chair muahaha

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
haha-who added "PENCIL PUSHERS UNITE" to the tittle of my thread??-lol-thats a nice touch.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
*yawn* well, now it's starting to rain outside, which will make the day go by even slower. damn-its 11:23-about 6 1/2 hours to go... :rolleyes

41 - 60 of 100279 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.