Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Should we keep this thread, or start a new "Board at work thread"??

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I dont give a fuck..

    Votes: 4 28.6%

  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 100279 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,788 Posts
rnstein69 said:
*yawn* well, now it's starting to rain outside, which will make the day go by even slower. damn-its 11:23-about 6 1/2 hours to go... :rolleyes

5 and a half for me :p and i still havent taken my hour for lunch yet :w00t
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,038 Posts
rnstein69 said:
*yawn* well, now it's starting to rain outside, which will make the day go by even slower. damn-its 11:23-about 6 1/2 hours to go... :rolleyes
how long do you work?

I'm off in 5 1/2 hours and it's an hour earlier then you! :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Diana said:
how long do you work?

I'm off in 5 1/2 hours and it's an hour earlier then you! :lol
I work from 9-6 mon.-fri. i get a 1 hour lunch break, and we ussually leave at about 5:15-5:30 on fridays, so i guess its not too bad today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
domscivic said:
yea so how about all these green linky things.. kinda of annoying if you ask me, makes my comp go laggy everytime i go into a new thread :(
yeah-ive been seeing complaints about those all morning in a couple of threads. mods?? any idea whats going on with that??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,788 Posts
rnstein69 said:
yeah-ive been seeing complaints about those all morning in a couple of threads. mods?? any idea whats going on with that??
its all about the money man, ill donate 10 bucks a month if you guys take this shit away lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,038 Posts
rnstein69 said:
yeah-ive been seeing complaints about those all morning in a couple of threads. mods?? any idea whats going on with that??
I'm not seeing it! :lol I know what it is, I saw it on my home computer before. I'll ask around and see what's up :tu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,788 Posts
Diana said:
I'm not seeing it! :lol I know what it is, I saw it on my home computer before. I'll ask around and see what's up :tu
thanks diana, your da best :number1 :w00t :hug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Diana said:
I'm not seeing it! :lol I know what it is, I saw it on my home computer before. I'll ask around and see what's up :tu
it seemed to go away now whatever it was. it was driving me crazy!! :ahh

everything seems to be back to normal now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,788 Posts
rnstein69 said:
it seemed to go away now whatever it was. it was driving me crazy!! :ahh

everything seems to be back to normal now.
deffinitly not for me

the farther you go up the page the more frequent it gets, down here at the end of the page i see nothing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,038 Posts
domscivic said:
deffinitly not for me

the farther you go up the page the more frequent it gets, down here at the end of the page i see nothing
I saw one in your sig only at the very top of the page, I guess it doesn't repeat itself or something. Wierdness, but I posed a question about it to the others, hopefully someone answers back soon :)

4.5 hours to go!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
domscivic said:
deffinitly not for me

the farther you go up the page the more frequent it gets, down here at the end of the page i see nothing
oh yeah-your right-the last i see it is on post #63. at least its not showing up anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
well, lunch is out of the way, and its now 3:32 pm. just another 2 hrs. and im skipping out of here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,788 Posts
rnstein69 said:
well, lunch is out of the way, and its now 3:32 pm. just another 2 hrs. and im skipping out of here.
longest day of my life!!!!!!!!!

one more hour.. thats it.. come on baby!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
domscivic said:
longest day of my life!!!!!!!!!

one more hour.. thats it.. come on baby!
last hour of the last working day in the week is always the longest hour. ill be there soon enough...
 
61 - 80 of 100279 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top