Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Should we keep this thread, or start a new "Board at work thread"??

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I dont give a fuck..

    Votes: 4 28.6%

  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.
100261 - 100279 of 100279 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #100,261
Pimpn98 said:
so if i want the thread to stay, which question do i answer?
go to the new thread that i make in OT and answer yes, not in this thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,934 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,861 Posts
rnstein69 said:
go to the new thread that i make in OT and answer yes, not in this thread.
c'mon og, link to the new thread please
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #100,264

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
So if they Delete This Thread, All of Are Post Will Be Erased :confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,861 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,861 Posts
juice'sEk4 said:
So if they Delete This Thread, All of Are Post Will Be Erased :confused
yes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #100,269
Pimpn98 said:
i'm not voting unless this one is a trick question and has something mispelled in it :ninja
just go!! no trick questions!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,169 Posts
juice'sEk4 said:
So if they Delete This Thread, All of Are Post Will Be Erased :confused

Yes. My post count was way up around 5k before they deleted the original OT thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,861 Posts
rnstein69 said:
just go!! no trick questions!!!
bish i do what i want when i want...





































plus i already voted, i just wanted you to explain it to me 3 or 4 times :ninja
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
WookieNinja said:
Yes. My post count was way up around 5k before they deleted the original OT thread
:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #100,276
Diana said:
you'll all die, that's all :)
:Ninjacone

ill be down to about 10k *sigh*

i guess ill make another bored at work thread later on tonight. maybe it will be a bored at home thread edition 1.1...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,822 Posts
rnstein69 said:
:Ninjacone

ill be down to about 10k *sigh*

i guess ill make another bored at work thread later on tonight. maybe it will be a bored at home thread edition 1.1...
did you break the ninjacone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #100,278
CBags04 said:
did you break the ninjacone?
huh??

no, i guess not..

well, im off to the gym.. see you bishes in my new thread later on..
 
100261 - 100279 of 100279 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top