Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: I'm now mad as hell. Today I stopped by Albertson to deposit some $$$ into my credit union account. I was in the hurry so I didn't really pay any attention to the rear of my car. I then visited my gf @ her house and when I was about to go home, I noticed the rear (driver side) door, fender, and bumper were scratched and dented. Somebody either hit my car when he/she backed out or with a shopping cart. Here are some pix:

I'll take some more pix tomorrow when I have more light! :mad: :mad: :mad:

· Registered
152 Posts
damnnnnnnn that really sucks..im sorry to hear this happen to you...wheres the decency in the world? but i would def say thats a car hit..i doubt a shopping cart would do that amount of significant damage..once again..sorry to hear this..

· Registered
305 Posts
Damn, that just reminded me of my car.:( i've been having soo much bad luck with it. it all just happened less then 2 months ago
1) someone scratched my car while they were backing up (fuckin old white people, i didn't see them do it, but they got in their car when i parked) similar to yours but only on the rear bumper
2) i have a 3ft+ scratch on my passenger side doors
3) don't know yet. hope nothing else happens.

· Registered
168 Posts
That does suck. They got me about 3 weeks ago while parked in DT Chicago. An obvious door ding from some drunk ass opening a cab door. Fuckers!

· Registered
390 Posts
man that sux, especially since it dented ur door!

something similar to this happened to my fren's truck
luckily someone saw it and told him about it, he checked it out and it just left paint on it, he was real lucky, but afterwards he found the person's car that did it and just kneed both mirrors completely off!!

· Registered
35 Posts
I know how you feel, I just scratched my car Friday night leaving the parking lot at work. There arent nearly enough parking spaces and I was boxed in and people don't want to move their car so I ended up scratching my front bumper, then everyone runs to move their car. :mad: :mad: :mad:. Now I got to take my car back to the dealership to have it fixed = less money.
:mad:

· Registered
1,513 Posts
bachviet said:
:mad: I'm now mad as hell. Today I stopped by Albertson to deposit some $$$ into my credit union account. I was in the hurry so I didn't really pay any attention to the rear of my car. I then visited my gf @ her house and when I was about to go home, I noticed the rear (driver side) door, fender, and bumper were scratched and dented. Somebody either hit my car when he/she backed out or with a shopping cart. Here are some pix:

I'll take some more pix tomorrow when I have more light! :mad: :mad: :mad:
:laff:

· Registered
224 Posts
sorry to hear bout ur car dude!!
i kno how it feels, i had something like that too, the first week that i got my new si from the dealer, i parked it at uni on the 4 day of owning it some dumb cunt reverse into my withn a toe bar!!!2 big dents in the bumper and 6 month later at uni another bastard couldnt reverse park and scratch my rear bumper!!!
i still havnt gotten it fixed!!!

damn for all those drivers!!!!!:mad:
well i hope u cant get it fix!!!

· Registered
1,513 Posts
showgunz said:
You got issues, Maxima boy. If I knew you in real life, I'd throw a punch and leave you with two big gaps in your teeth.
:D Damn right, I'm a bald head nut with issues. But since this is the internet, you have nothing to worry about, do you?

Bachviet probably ran his fucking mouth off like he always does on SHO. So he got what he deserved. Either that, or somebody saw the gay ass bugs bunny sticker on his fuel cap door and decided to express their "approval". HAHAHA!

· Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
showgunz said:
Make that 4 missing teeth in your mouth. And you can use the hole in your mouth nicely when you meet "Bubba" at your local gay bar.
Just ignore his stupid a$$... He's just a clown who needs attention in life. He gets no attention from Max owners so he just posts up stupid response to get attention from Accord owners. :sleep: I wouldn't waste my time with him since it's not worth my time or energy to argue and/or kick his a$$...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.