Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone I have a 93 hatch back with an h22a I got with piston #2 at 120 compression an the rest at 240.My question is how much of a differences should I feel with the h23a Im getting very soon in power? The difference in power not from the h22a to the h23a but because of the compressionn it has. Im guessing that worn out piston is killing a lot of my power.I have skunk2 cams supertech springs, skunk 2 throttle body,password jdm carbon fiber intake,a horrible header with a 2inch collector an a 2.5 straight pipe with a obx twin loop on cromePro I know there is more I don't remember.
All of this is going to be going in my new engine Im hoping to feel a big differences but Im I expecting to much?:confused
I posted here because my car is an allmotor setup

·
Registered
39 Posts
There won't be a huge difference in power aside from the fact that your #2 cylinder has low compression, because these motors produce almost the same power stock, and its hard to say how much power you bad engines is making. I don't know if you have a tune on it but if not I would highly recommend one along with a full 3" exhaust.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There won't be a huge difference in power aside from the fact that your #2 cylinder has low compression, because these motors produce almost the same power stock, and its hard to say how much power you bad engines is making. I don't know if you have a tune on it but if not I would highly recommend one along with a full 3" exhaust.
Thanks for replying …I have a f20b now with the same cams that were on my old h22a skunk2 stage 2 cams with the titanium retainers,password jdm carbon fiber intake its a full 2.5 inch exhaust with the same crappy header.The inake manifold has the butterflies tooken out,skunk2 68mm throttle body rb26dett 440cc injectors with a resister box.Im also running on a p28 with hondata s300 instead of my old p30 with cromePro.Its street tune in 3rd gear 3rd gear went to 115mph at 8200rpms vtec is set at 5400rpms and the 2 step at 5k.This is way faster then the h22a I had that was mess up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts