Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before i do it, i will get 2 heat range colder plugs, i already have new bosch wires, clean my injectors, new fuel filter, clean my throttle plate, and have my valves adjusted. but i have a few questions, 1st off, where do i get a compression test? the dealer i guess. and how big of a jump is a 75 shot? thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
1st off, where do i get a compression test? the dealer i guess
Don't go to the dealer they will rape the shit out of you. Just try your local performance shop. Accually, this anwear from Ludeboy.

p.s. I check and it cost 65 dollars for the test. Hope this help.

Peace,

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Lude498 said:
im going to go with a 75 shot of zex, with 136k. how big of a jump is a 75 shot? thanks
My brother threw on a 75 shot zex onto his 100k+ car and cause he didn't throw any more fuel than stock at it he fried the pistons to the piston rings and nearly blew the head gasket.

The bottom line... just do a 55 shot, turn up your fuel pressure when you do it with everything you've already mentioned (especially the colder plugs), and don't do it for longer than 15-20 seconds at a time.

Trust me, you don't want to hear what a Honda engine sounds like when you pump too much nitrous in and blow your engine up. The bang/blast noise it makes will make you think someone just dropped a stick of dynamite under your hood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts