Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking to get started on upgrading my engine and i want to go natural but was wondering where i should start to get some more power what parts to get or just what are some of my options i'm just looking for a push in the right direction preferred brand names would be appreciated thanks for the time

i've got a 95 ls b18b stock motor

·
Registered
795 Posts
bolt ons like intake header exhaust is a good place to start.

search around a little bit, about 90% of the time your question will be answered with out asking somebody.

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Sell it and get a gsr if you can...ls/vtec is a pain in the ass unless you have the time, money, and knowhow to do it right..Doing a ls/vtec the right way will cost you more than a gsr. If your not considering ls/vtec but just want to build up your ls; First do a good tune up..most hp you will get probably (serious) Distributor, wires, plugs, o2 sensor, pvc, seafoam. Next just get a 1st gen AEM coldair, DC 4-1 header, and a decent cat-back (brand dont matter much) and have a beer. No other mods except for weight reduction and suspension are much worth it if your not going to do a ls/vtec.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.